Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year

Woweeeee, what a Christmas this year. Having a baby definitely changes your view of the holidays. You become so incredibly focused on the gifts in your life rather than gifts you receive. We were crazy busy traveling around spending time with our families, but it was wonderful. My father and stepmother came and stayed for about 9 days and we loved that. I saw all of my siblings, including Willy on Skype several times. Then we rang in the New Year with Jeff's mom and stepdad in Mannington, WV. Now we are home. We both took bubble baths and are now watching our beautiful baby boy coo and grin at himself in his swing. I cannot believe how fast he is growing and how much I love him. I never knew what a parent felt and now I do and it is just the most overwhelming feeling in the world. So, we have been busy and I am exhausted. All I can say is tomorrow Tucker and I are going to nap all day. Happy New Year everyone! Here are a few of my favorite pics from the holiday season.

No comments: