Wednesday, January 5, 2011
How am I going to do this....
Well, I had my last visit with the doctor today and I am cleared for exercise and the dreaded WORK. I have had anxiety about this visit for about a month now. All I have done is run through what to say to the doctor to make him clear me later so I don't have to go back to work. Well, I love my doctor and the nurse that always works with me, so when they told me they could only give me 8 weeks total and that they would give me more if they could, I thought I might freak out right there in the office. But, I didn't. I sucked it up said ok and cried like a baby when I got in my car. I don't know how I am going to leave my precious baby to go back to work with 7th graders. I am dreading it! I technically should go back next Monday the 10th, but I am going to stay home until the 24th. Just thinking about leaving him makes me want to cry, puke, and just break down! At least I will be leaving him with my mom everyday instead of a stranger.....Jeff will probably take off at least a couple of days when I go back so he can have some Daddy time and I am sure all day at work I will be jealous and finding myself wanting to call every second to check on him. Oh my gosh...any advice from moms out there? How do you leave your precious baby everyday? Lord, please help me be strong or win the lottery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sending you love and hugs, Danielle.
You can do it, you're definitely strong enough to get through that tough transition.
I don't think it ever gets easier to leave them, but as they get older it's really sweet to see the boys have friends and relationships with other adults.
You're not losing him, you're just sharing him for al little bit... He'll always be yours. That's how I always think of it, anyway.
Hugs. Let me know if you need anything at all.
Lots of Love-
Katie
One day at a time! He will be happy to see you each day when you come home. Be strong for Tucker
My heart is with you girl! Take one day at a time and Katie said it best, you are just sharing him a little! It makes coming home each day THAT much more exciting! You will get through it and if you ever just need to vent or cry, I'm a phone call away!!
Hugs,
Noelle
Hey Danielle -
I am about to go back to work in early February too and I am completely dreading it and get sick whenever I think about it!! It is hard, but very comforting to know he's with your mom while he's so young. And it's true, you will have something to look forward to everyday when you get to see him again after work. When I went back after Chandler, I would count down the time until I could see him again. Hang in there and feel free to reach out anytime if you need to talk...I'll be crying right along with you!
xoxo,
sarah
Post a Comment