Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sleep or....

Well I have been facing a personal battle lately. Sleep or exercise. I love to exercise and really need to exercise, but sleep just comes first these days. My precious, Tucker, is let's say not a good sleeper. Some nights he sleeps "like a baby" and others not so much. I can never tell what each night will bring, but it is always different. We are needless to say not on a schedule yet and tomorrow is my first day back to work. So, still the question persists and bothers me everyday--sleep or exercise. Right now I am still choosing sleep. We will see what the first week back to work brings. Hopefully we will have a snow day Wednesday. I will be wearing my pajamas inside out every night ;).

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

SLEEP! : )

There's plenty of time to exercise. He's only little for such a short amount of time, enjoy snuggling in bed with a teeny tiny baby. You'll get back to your routine soon enough.

When spring comes around, you can take him running with you!

I hope you have a great first week back, Danielle. I will certainly be thinking of you and sending prayers your way. Lots of love to you and Tucker!