Sunday, August 22, 2010

First game of the season

We are so excited! Yesterday was the first game of the Brown's 2010 football season and AJ scored his first touchdown! It was awesome with a final score of 41-0, Browns over the Colts! Madison's cheerleading squad did an awesome job on their halftime routine. It was a great day. I wish I had taped AJ's touchdown on my camera had I known it was coming, Jeff was so cute jumping around on the sidelines. AJ is such a wonderful, humble young man, he calmly walked to the side lines and just let everyone give him fist bumps and high fives. You would have never known he scored by his reaction. He came home and was giving props to the line and their blocking so he could get in to score. He deserved it! He has been blocking for those kids for three years and finally he got to hear this over the loud speaker, " Touchdown scored by #69, Adam Brinegar!" Check out the pics and video.

No comments: