Friday, September 10, 2010

Week 29....

Well I am officially in the third trimester of pregnancy. I have felt great all summer and even after school started until the dreaded tooth grinding situation that started last Monday night. I grind my teeth while sleeping and have been for several years. Apparently last weekend I had a night time grinding fest and put myself into the most miserable pain I have ever been in Monday night through Thursday morning. I had to go to the dentist, get a TMJ splint/bite plate that takes me back to the retainer wearing days of high school so that I cannot grind my teeth. I have not been able to eat solid foods and have cried in excruciating pain at night. Thursday I took off work and slept all day and now I am starting to feel better, slowly. So, other than the toothache I have been in great standing. I am worn out after a day of teaching and cross country practice, but nothing I cannot handle. I am certainly ready for my baby boy to make his appearance. 11 more weeks or so I am guessing. That is a little frightening, but mostly I just feel excited. I plan to have a nice relaxing weekend reading, enjoying the nice weather, and sleeping.

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Um? That sounds HORRIBLE! I'm so, so sorry! : ( Hugs, Danielle! Hang in there.

Lots of Love,

katie