I have not posted any pictures for quite some time so I thought I would put some pics of Madison playing tee ball, AJ playing minor league, and the shirts I made for the kids to let them know they were going to have a baby brother or sister. The story behind the t-shirts is slightly amusing. I had them laying out on the table so when they got home from school they would see them. They both immediately noticed. AJ said, "Oh big brother," basically like hello, I already know I am a big brother. Then Madison picks hers up and is asking all kinds of questions: Why does mine say big sister; Who is a big sister; I don't get it, why does mine say big sister over and over again. Then AJ chimes in (by the way I figured he would get it immediately), "If Danielle ever has a baby you would be a big sister." So finally I had to say, "Maybe I am going to have a baby." Then they both smiled and that was that. Every day Madison asks me a lot of questions, but I still think it is not that real to them because I don't have a huge belly yet. They are truly excited though. Pretty cute.We are super busy with baseball and tee ball and I told Jeff that this new baby is playing soccer because we spend way too much time at the ball fields. He laughed and said you wait.



1 comment:
precious. hope your appointment went well. maybe i'll see you guys next week? (hope so!)
love,
katie
Post a Comment