Sunday, May 23, 2010
What is this all about...
Ok, not sure that I am really loving being pregnant. The all day sickness is getting better but has not fully ceased yet. There is one thing now that I just can't deal with........ stuffy nose. Anyone who knows me knows I am an allergy nightmare. At first my allergies and asthma were actually better, not so much anymore for the allergies. My asthma is fine, but I cannot breathe out of my nose. I called my doctor and she says, "Oh that is normal, your blood vessels are expanding so everything is inflamed and that is common in pregnant women?" I replied, "What if it is common for you in general?" She tells me to vacuum my room everyday, use a cold mist humidifier, which I already do, and use a saline nasal spray. AHHH not cutting it. It is all day everyday stuffed up nose. I don't know if I can do this for 6 more months. I might literally go insane. Let alone combining that with the pregnancy hormones, watch out world here I come ;). Well besides that everything else is great. There are only 3 weeks of school and then summer vacation begins, all I can say is bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um? that sounds AWFUL!!!! so sorry, danielle. i don't think i could stand that feeling for SIX months. acck! maybe dr. l will have a miracle solution this week??? hope all goes well... have a great week at school.
love,
katie
Totally know the feeling. Do you remember when I used to get angry when people would say "oh I loved being pregnant" yeah right!! as for the nose I also know the feeling has Jeff commented about how bad you snore at night since becoming pregnant?? Hang in there it's all worth it the minute you hold that little darling for the first time.
Post a Comment