God has truly blessed our family. Jeff and I got married and got a brand new house within two weeks of each other. We have been trying to find a house for two years that meets our family's needs and is within our budget. We did and we love it! It is so nice to have so much space and such a nice neighborhood for the children. We never thought this would happen so quickly, but I know that someone up above is smiling down on us right now. I just hope we can repay him with our love. Here are some pictures of the new pad.


1 comment:
I love your new house, Danielle!! The yard is perfect for your dog and the children, and to have a fence already built is awesome!! What a perfect time to move in, too. Now you guys will have the whole summer to get moved in and settled. : ) Hope you're enjoying your first day of summer vacation.
Katie
Post a Comment