Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wedding Bells

(This is not the dress, just thought an image would be fun ;) )

Well I have been on the hunt for a wedding dress and I seemed to have found one that I absolutely love, but of course the price is out of this world! So, the hunt continues. Carrie and I have been to The Barn and Formalities. Abby is coming home this weekend so I am sure we will hit a few stores Saturday with possible luck. I want to purchase the dress before November or December. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!

I had NO idea!!! Congratulations!!! You must be SO excited!!!

When is the big day?!? I'm so happy for you. You are going to be such a beautiful bride. I can't wait for more updates. : )

Congratulations, again!!! I'm giggling with excitement for you. : )

Love, Katie