Friday, September 26, 2008

Football



Here is our newest obsession--AJ playing football. He is number 90 and plays a boxing end and a linebacker. He plays both offense and defense and absolutely loves it. He has a game tomorrow at 2 PM where his team and another number one team will face off. It is very time consuming and Jeff absolutely loves every minute of it, which is very cute. Stay tuned for more football pics and the score of the game...
The other cute pic is of Madison and her friend Gavin at the game. They went to Mustard Seed together and they just love to play with each other--to0 cute!



1 comment:

katie k-h said...

Aww! What a fun way to spend Saturday afternoon. I hope that AJ's team won!!

I am really looking forward to days of watching Michael play sports. (I'm hopeful that he'll want to play!)

Have a great week~

Katie