
Well, we did not have our normal spring break--traveling to Myrtle Beach this year due to my in-laws selling their house down there, boo! So, we stayed home and my dad and stepmother came out for a visit and it was really enjoyable to just stay at home and relax. It is so special to see your parents become grandparents and to see the love they have for their grandchildren, I just love it. Here are a few

pictures from spring break. The other pictures of Easter are on my phone I will try to get those on here.
2 comments:
I can't believe how much Tucker has grown, Danielle!! He seems like such a happy, happy baby!! Have a great week at school. I don't want to go back: a full week. Yuck!
Cute, Cute, Cute, I love it when they first get out of the tub, not only adorable but they smell good to. He is super cute!! Hope all is well maybe when summer arrives we can get together.
Miss ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment