Between our families, Jeff and I end up having 3 Thanksgiving meals. Ughhh, they are wonderful, but the pants are a little tighter now ;) I cooked a meal on Wednesday for my mom, Jeff, the kids, my brother, sister, and her roommate. We had a fried Turkey (yummy) and I had so much fun cooking in my new kitchen. I love it! Then on Thursday we went to Jeff's dad's house for dinner. Patsy (my mother-in-law) can cook! She makes the best mashed potatoes and gingerbread trifle. Then on Friday after my first ever Black Friday trip we headed down to Mannington to Jeff's mom's house where we ate another turkey dinner. So, here are some pictures of our extended Thanksgiving. 













2 comments:
That's a lot of eating! : ) (LOL!) Hope you are having a great week. It just amazes me to see pictures of Abby and Alex. I'm still remembering them as these adorable, little six year olds running around with Clay.
I'm glad that you are enjoying your new house. It stinks that your so close and I still never get over to visit. Miss ya,
Amanda
Post a Comment