Well, the Browns won 27-0 in a muddy battle against the Jefferson County Hurricanes last Sunday. They are headed to the second round of playoffs this weekend against the Jefferson County Spartans. We beat this team in the pouring down rain and spotted them two points. Let me just say I am getting all the loud obnoxious cheering materials I can because their fans are out there. The game is Sunday at 3:30 PM. So, anyway back to the title. Jeff gave AJ a mohawk Sunday before the game and we are pretty sure that had something to do with the win. A bunch of the players were getting them, so Jeff offered AJ and he went for it. I think it is awesome, and so does he! Here we go Browns, here we go! Wish us luck this Sunday. Here are some pictures and the celebration video.



1 comment:
Adorable pictures, Danielle! It looks like you guys are having a wonderful fall. : ) Sure do MISS you guys. Hope all is well and that we'll see one another soon. Best of luck on Sunday!!! : )
Post a Comment