Friday, October 30, 2009

Getting ready.....

This is a big weekend in the Brinegar household. We have Jeff and AJ's favorite day of the year--Halloween, AJ's birthday and the first round playoff game for the Browns; all on Sunday! We are having a family get together tomorrow and I am working on AJ's cake tonight. I have never made a cake like this so I am a bit nervous that it won't come out right, but hey it is worth a try. I have been using my Kitchen Aid mixer--the best thing ever---that we, I mean, I got as a wedding gift. Jeff's words were something like, "That is way too much money for something you will never use," well he has eaten his words a few times! HA. I love this thing. So, wish me luck in my Martha Stewart endeavors and stay tuned for pictures of Halloween, the party, the cake, and the Brown's playoff run! Enjoy, Happy Halloween.


2 comments:

katie k-h said...

The cake looks fantastic, Danielle! Hope your weekend was wonderful and that AJ's team pulled out a win!! : ) Have a great week--

Katie

sassyviv said...

You NAILED it, Danielle!

What a Fab-O cake.

Martha couldn't have done better herself.

Plus, she's been to prison.