Here is the fabulous quilt Carrie made from the piece that everyone signed at our wedding reception. It looks wonderful and I cannot wait to hang it in our foyer. THANK YOU CARRIE!
Absolutly Beautiful!! I'm trying to remember, but I think I missed that part of the reception :( It sounds like football season is going well the kids look cute in their uniforms. Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.
OOOHHH! Way cool! I'm pretty sure I signed it...in between goblets of that Barefoot wine (now my favorite).
What a wonderful way to remember your special day, guys!
Me? I put out those hideous disposable cameras (long before they started making them in lovely, tasteful wedding colors).
Lucky me, all I got back were pix of urinals, burned-out car skeletons and a PLETHORA of people I didn't even know (and probably didn't invite).
Leave it to Ms. Carrie to be so creative. She's such a Martha!
More favorites from your nuptials - the photos of your childhood and the placecards...precious! My placecard is sitting on my dresser under a picture of The Dingus and me.
What a GORGEOUS quilt, Danielle! Carrie is so talented. Let's catch up one of these days with Amanda and Kerry and the rest of the Aylor girls, okay? Have a fantastic week. Say hey to everyone for me.
3 comments:
Absolutly Beautiful!! I'm trying to remember, but I think I missed that part of the reception :( It sounds like football season is going well the kids look cute in their uniforms. Hopefully we can get together sometime soon.
OOOHHH! Way cool! I'm pretty sure I signed it...in between goblets of that Barefoot wine (now my favorite).
What a wonderful way to remember your special day, guys!
Me? I put out those hideous disposable cameras (long before they started making them in lovely, tasteful wedding colors).
Lucky me, all I got back were pix of urinals, burned-out car skeletons and a PLETHORA of people I didn't even know (and probably didn't invite).
Leave it to Ms. Carrie to be so creative. She's such a Martha!
More favorites from your nuptials -
the photos of your childhood and the placecards...precious! My placecard is sitting on my dresser under a picture of The Dingus and me.
What a GORGEOUS quilt, Danielle! Carrie is so talented. Let's catch up one of these days with Amanda and Kerry and the rest of the Aylor girls, okay? Have a fantastic week. Say hey to everyone for me.
Post a Comment