Bachelorette Party Bliss
Friday night was my Bachelorette party and we had an absolute blast. Great company, great drinks, and lots of laughter who wouldn't have fun? My sister pulled through with all of the embarrassing pieces of my get up, tiara with veil, pink boa, bride to be sash, and of course the light up bling. We began the night at Picadilly Brew Pub with some free shots from the owner and ended the night at Brewbakers. We had so much fun. Here are some of the pictures of the crew that started with 11 and ended with 5 at 1:30AM. Go girls it was a fantastic, memorable night!

2 comments:
Danielle,
I'm glad your last hoohrah as a single person went well. I'm really sorry that I missed out on the fun and seeing you in your "get up":( I thought about you guys on Friday night while I was walking the floors with one cranky baby who refused to nap earlier in the evening and then tried really hard to keep herself awake. Can't wait to see you in your dress!!
Amanda
How FUN!! You look so incredibly happy. : ) It looks like your night out with the girls was a blast!! I'm so excited for your wedding day!!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment