
I don't know if you have seen this movie yet, but it is too cute. A bunch of friends and I went to see it about two weeks ago and we all loved it. It is rather fitting for me at this point in time, but I did want to let the record stand. Anne Hathaway's character
uses peonies in her wedding so I know they will be all the rage. I had planned to have peonies and tulips from the get go, so I will be on the front of the peony rage in weddings. Hopefully my garden themed flowers will be beautiful. I am lookng forward to it. So, if you are in the mood for a good chick flick--Bride Wars is for you. :)
1 comment:
Your flowers will be beautiful, no doubt! : )
Hope you are having fun planning the wedding. And, you are going to be a beautiful bride.
I'm so excited for you. : )
Post a Comment