Sunday, December 7, 2008

White Out




A big thank you goes out to Bill and Candice Henderson for giving us the best WVU tickets!! We were on the 50 yard line, second row. Jeff and I geared up for Pat White's last game in Morgantown with plenty of layers for the snow and cold weather. WVU fans were dressed from head to toe in white to honor Pat White. The snow, the crowd dressed in white, and the victory over USF turned the experience into a "true White Out," which surely sent Pat White out on a high! It was great to see the Eeers put the hurt on the South Florida Bulls. Check out the video and the pics of the end of Pat White's era.




Notice the last picture ...this was just after Pat White took his trip around the stadium making sure to stop and give Jeff a big high five!

1 comment:

The Fultz Family said...

I bet you were freezing! Chip's mom was saying how bad the roads were. You guys are true West Virginia fans!! If I don't see you berore X-mas have a safe and happy holidays.

Amanda