The biggest game of the season thus far took place Saturday morning. The entire family was there and boy was it a nail biter. The game went into three over times and we were all on the edge of our seats. BUT finally the Browns came through and scored to win the game 6-0! It was awesome. I was so relieved that I cried! It couldn't have been a better start to a great 8th birthday for AJ! Here are some pics and a video!
Stay tuned next weekend for the results of game two where if the Browns win they head to the Super Bowl. Let's go Browns!
Stay tuned next weekend for the results of game two where if the Browns win they head to the Super Bowl. Let's go Browns!


1 comment:
Can't wait to read about the game, Danielle!! I hope the Browns won!!! : )
-kate
Post a Comment